January 25, 2009

This is why we live in Arizona

I finally figured out why people live in Arizona. There are not to many places where you can swim in January. Unless you are at an indoor pool. Last week Allen turned fifty. His sister wanted to do something nice for him. Valerie let Kay and Allen use her time share at the Scottsdale Resort. She even watched Dallin over night. Saturday night, Allen's family had a barbecue. My kids were very grateful that we were invited to come. We were the youngest people there by far. I think some the the people were annoyed that we had kids there.
They had a children's pool with a play area. Breanna asks on a weekly basis, "When can I go swimming?"
Brynlee was happy that she could stand up in the big pool. Brycen had fun with his cousins and friends.
Thanks Allen for turning fifty. Thanks to the Perkins' for letting us crash their family party.

No comments:

Post a Comment