
Thursday night was
Brycen's second derby. Last year he came in second in his den and third overall. He was so proud of his car.
Brycen painted it the boy scout colors, blue with gold
wieghts. Brian would not let Brycen touch the car before the race. All the other boys were testing their cars.

He had so much fun working on it with his dad. They even went to
Granmpa Condies shop to work on it. I wish I had a
picture of that. I don't know who enjoyed building the car more,
Brycen or Brian. All the dads there were
bragging about what they did on
their cars(I ment
their sons cars).

This was Brycen's first race. He set a record for the first round. Every race he raced after that, his car set a new record. Yes, that is a skateboard.

Brycen was do excited to win. You can't really tell in this picture. He was upset that he had to stop eating his whoppers the he got for being in the race.

Brian was so proud of his work (Brycen's work). He want to go distric now.
No comments:
Post a Comment