Today Robin brought her snakes to my kids school. She was so kind to volunteer to show the second grade some snakes and lizards. They were so excited to see them.

Her grandson chilling with the snake like it is no big deal.

This was her largest snake. I did not think Brynlee would touch it. She surprised me.

This was as close to the snake as these two teacher would get. I was like that at first too.

I talked Brynlee into holding the snake. She would just hold it in her arms at first. Finally, Brynlee put it around her neck. I think she did it because her friends were there.

Before today, I thought I would never hold a snake. At first I just touched it with one finger.
I got really brave and picked it up. I kind of like them. Maybe we will get one for a pet.
A big thanks to Robin and her daughters.
No comments:
Post a Comment