Saturday was our wards Trunk or Treat party. I love that our ward does this. Especially this year because Halloween is on Sunday this year. We already have candy and the kids did not want to go out on Sunday night. As usual, I let the kids choose what they wanted to be for Halloween.
Brycen choose to be a ninja. I think he mostly wanted this because his friend was a ninja too. I did not mind, because we already had most of the stuff he needed for his costume. I found online how to make a mask out of a t-shirt.
Brynlee was a mummy. It was fun making this costume. She won most realistic costume at the party. The pant were a little tight and she couldn't sit very well, but she loved it.
Breanna was a witch again. I don't know how many times she has been a witch. At least three.
Your kids are so cute! I love Breanna's witch face :)
ReplyDeleteBrynlee's mummy costume was pretty awesome!
ReplyDelete