While my friend Pinky was here, we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. It was pretty cool, and the kids really loved it. Our favorite was the Jellyfish. The kids could of watched them forever. Breanna was a little nervous to watch them. I think they kind of creeped her out. Brynlee was such a sweat sister and comforted Breanna.


There were several sharks in a huge tank.

This is my friend Pinky. She was braver than I was. I would of never touched the starfish.

Even Breanna was willing to touch them this time.

Brynlee could not get enough of the touch pools. I think she could of stayed there all day. She had to touch every animal in there. Even this furry crab that no one else was willing to touch.

The kids were amazed that sand dollars were actually alive. The were pretty cool looking.
No comments:
Post a Comment