Breanna enjoying a Mickey ice cream.
Brynlee at the beach.

Brian was wrestling with the kids and did not realize that Brycen was laying close by. He threw Breanna on top of Brycen and hit his eye. Brycen was to excited. He hopes it will last till he goes back to school.
Brycen and Dallin running from the waves.
At first
Breanna did not want to get into the water. I don't blame her, it was cold.

Meeting Mickey.
Breanna fell out of bed and hit the nightstand. Poor girl. Afterwards I made her stay up for more than an hour to make sure she was OK. All she wanted to do is sleep. The next day it was still pretty big.

Here is a side profile the next day.

Finding
Nemo Submarine ride.

Bugs Life

All in all I say we had a pretty good trip. With no major injuries. We even survived an earthquake. We had a great time with Kay, Allen and
Dallin. Thanks for letting us tag along.
No comments:
Post a Comment