August 12, 2009

Back to School

Yeah!!! Schools started today. All the kids were so excited for school, even Brycen. They were up and ready to go this morning. School does not start till 8:25 this year. By 7:30 the kids were begging me to take them.
Brynlee is starting first grade this year. I am very happy that she got the same teacher that Brycen had in first grade.
Brycen will be in fourth grade. This year is the first year since Kindergarten that he has been excited for school.
Breanna will be starting preschool this year. Its starts in a couple of weeks. She cannot wait. Every morning since July she has asked, "Is school today?". Of course she had to wear her new clothes today too.
You think I would be doing a lot today. Nope, I am just taking time to enjoy the quiet, peaceful, time to relax and do nothing for a little bit. At least until noon. Than I will get going.
Don't get me wrong. I love my kids. But, how can I appreciate them, without missing them. By the way. Can anyone give me a hint on how not to get a glare in glasses? Having two kids that wear them now, I need to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment