July 04, 2009

Fourth of July

I love the 4th of July. It is one of my favorite holidays. I am so grateful to all the men and women who have sacrificed so much for this country.
We really did not do very much today. Had a few friends over, grilled some burgers and did a hole lot of nothing. It just wasn't the same this year. I missed being woken up at 5 in the morning to the sound of fire trucks, or going to the rodeo. I miss small towns(sometimes).
I always try to take a family photo on the 4Th. Notice I used the word try. There is always one kid in every photo that just does not want to co-operate.
Today was especially bad. We had a few friends over and they wanted to show off. This photo was the cutest. I think Brian was mooning them in the background. Brynlee helped me edit it. She wanted it black and white with as much color as possible.
Doesn't Brycen look so grown up in this picture.
Brynlee loves to pose.
Breanna is definitely my jokester.
She can fool you sometimes and look really sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment