June 06, 2009

Busy Weekend

Friday we were able to go swimming at Kay and Dallin's hotel. The kids love to swim. The girls have been begging to swim all week long. Brian spoiled them and took them to a public pool. Now they expect that every day.
Brian was trying to show Brynlee how to dive in and to swim across the pool.
After she dove in a couple of times, I turned around and saw this sign.
The boys had fun playing around with the camera.
So did Brian.
After swimming and dinner at Culver's, we went to Golfland. The kids loved this. The last time we went to Golfland was when I was pregnant with Brynlee.
After trying several times, Dallin thought it was easier to shoot it in like a pool ball. I was laughing so hard I could barley take the picture. Breanna was so proud of her hole in one.
Brian will kill me when he sees this picture. He was holding my purse while was helping the kids.
After golf, the kids play in the large playground. It was like a McDonald's on steroids. They love it when cousins come to visit.

1 comment:

  1. 'this is really grandma. Your photos are great. Your getting good at photoshop. i need some lessons. i've still never looked at mine.

    ReplyDelete