March 23, 2009

More Tractors

Redneck Skips a Generation
(Rare Posting By Brian)
On Facebook the other day, I took a redneck quiz. Unfortunately it said that I just don't meet the minimum requirements, sigh. At least there is hope for my son.
In this year's Apache Junction show, Brycen completed his first ever tractor pull. With the raw power this G's mighty 9hp engine, Brycen was able to complete a full pull in the garden tractor competition.
At 9 years old, Brycen was the youngest participant in this sport and kicking butt at that. I can't help but draw parallels with Tiger Woods. Here's grandpa abiding by the insurance company's under aged driver hovering rule. You can clearly see that he is highly alert and ready to pounce on the emergency stop button. One of these days, I'll make a RF switch. I may not be a redneck but I am an enabler.

No comments:

Post a Comment