March 07, 2009

Botanical Garden

Today we went to the Botanical Garden in Phoenix. All the Condie cousins were there. Today was the first day of the butterfly exhibit. It was crowded. I forgot how the Arizona sun sucks the life out of you. Maybe it was being with family. When all the kids get together, they are pretty wild. After a couple of hours there, we were all pooped.
I usually don't like to take pictures of wildlife. I think I have seen one to many of my dads slides. He was a forestry major before going to school for teaching. Anyway, there were so many beautiful butterflies, I thought I would post a picture of one. After all, that was the reason we went there. The butterflies loved Brynlee. She must have been wearing the right color. I wanted to have Brian stand next to a saguaro so I could see how tall it was compared to them. Breanna was so afraid she was going to get poked. Breanna was not happy that Brynlee was not sharing with her. She is the youngest and you can tell. When will they realize that they don't get what they want when they wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment