November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday

Today was Brynlee's birthday. She has been counting down for weeks. Her teacher was getting tired of the reminders every morning when she walked into class. Since Brycen's birthday, which was in Sept., every commercial that came on t.v. I heard "I want that for my birthday". I wish I was that excited about birthdays.
We always let the kids pick where they want to eat their Birthday dinner. Brynlee picked Fuddruckers because she knew that she would get a Sunday.
Brynlee's Birthday Glitter Graphics This is her favorite new toy. The Sleeping Beauty horse. She likes it because it walks. Breanna can't stand that Brynlee got a horse and she did not. Her birthday is next week.
They both love crawling around with it.
She got it in her head that she needed a birthday shirt. We usually don't let the kids open any presents in the morning, but we decided to let her open her shirt so she can wear it to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment